Thursday, August 25, 2011

Picnic Portland This Saturday!

I am very much looking forward to my trip to Portland, ME this Saturday, where I will be  selling both jewelry and fiddleheads work! Here is a little sampling of some of the other talented makers who will be selling their work in Lincoln Park, Portland, ME this coming Saturday from 11am to 6pm.  If you are in the area I hope you will swing by my tent and take a peek!  So far the weather forecast is sunny with a slight chance of hurricane. For more info about the show click here.
Follow the links below for more info about the beautiful work shown above!


1. 2 Fresh Threads
2. Ktaadn
3. idillard
4. Long Winter Farm
5. The illustrious Cassie from Shop Clementine, who I will be sharing a tent with.
6. The Merriweather Council
7. Shara Porter
8. Xenotees

1 comment:

  1. Never ever have I ever been called "illustrious." Thank you, m'dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete