Wednesday, April 17, 2013

California: Part 3: AndBe

I am very excited that my jewelry is now being sold at AndBe, a gorgeous new shop in Paso Robles, CA.  I got a chance to go there it in person and do a little shopping while we were out there a few weeks ago.  Beatrice and Andrea are the co-owners, and they sell carefully selected things for the home in beautiful muted colors, as well as accessories and some clothing.  


AndBe is full of luxurious textures and patterns, and it was a joy to wander around and pick everything up for a closer look.  And although there were many things I would have loved to take home, I ended up selecting six of the bowls you'll see below.  I have already put them into use, and I just love them.
Gorgeous stuff, right? I'd be in big trouble if AndBe was about 3005 miles closer!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What a neat looking shop. That is exactly the type of place I could get lost in!

    ReplyDelete