Tuesday, October 8, 2013

2013 Weston Craft Show

The 2013 Weston Craft Show starts this Friday, in Weston, VT! This was one of my favorite shows last year, and I am really looking forward to it.  It is on Columbus Day Weekend, and the entire Weston Playhouse is taken over by artisans, with booths full of gorgeous handmade goods tucked into every nook and cranny of this historic building.  It is a manageable size, so it is easy to see everything, and there is a little cafe right downstairs, so if you need a little break and some refreshment you don't have to go far.  Also the building is surrounded by gorgeous views of quintessential Vermont landscapes and foliage.

Here is a little sneak peek of some of what I'll be bringing with me this weekend!




And if for some reason you aren't in the general Southern Vermont area (I mean, where else is there to be, really?) but are still hoping to get your Rebecca Haas Jewelry fix, most of this work is available in my online shop.  And did you know you can order almost anything in oxidized silver, like the earrings in the photo above?  Just mention it when you check out for no additional charge.  I personally love how it pairs with a brighter finish, like the gold fill ear wires in this image.

I hope to see some of you this weekend in Weston, but if not, I hope you have a lovely holiday weekend, whatever you choose to do with it!





No comments:

Post a Comment