Saturday, December 2, 2017

Hi! This is me, in my winter studio uniform, coffee-fuel in hand. Sorry I've been a little absent, things are just bananas here right now! The run up to the holidays as a maker is always a mixture of excitement, exhaustion, happiness, and a dash of panic. But today I am decorating my house, making a roasted supper with my boys, and basking in the warm fuzzy feeling of having an inbox bursting with all of your holiday orders! You guys are the best, thank you!! I'm not sure at the moment exactly how I'm going to get it all done, but I know I will. So today is reserved for sitting by the crackling fire and the rich smell of pine boughs. Maybe even a little champagne. Now if only it would snow. . . . 🎄❄️💚🥂 • • • • • • • • • #letitsnow #lifeofanartist #makersmovement #calledtobecreative #howiholiday #sweaterweather #ladypreneur #creativepreneur #wearethemakers #handmade #etsyseller #etsywholesale #handmadeisbetter #thehappynow #makeyousmilestyle #thatsdarling #darlingweekend #stylingtheseasons #gatheredstyle #welovecollect #vermonting #pursuejoy #theartofslowliving #craftandfolk #folkcreative #bedeeplyrooted #selfcare #homeinthestudio #finditliveit #thatauthenticfeeling


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2AlerbF

No comments:

Post a Comment