Friday, February 9, 2018

Busy posting day alert! I'm determined to get the last 4 or 5 pieces of the new collection listed before the week is over, and all of a sudden, it's Friday. 🎉 And I hate to add things to my shop and not tell anybody about it, so I'll post things here throughout the day as they go up. Should be fun! I'm so excited about these new designs and this collection! This new Fortitude Ring is up there now. I usually go so understated, so this one is a big departure for me. #ss18 #makersgonnamake • • • • • • • #fortitude #rebeccahaasjewelry #makersmovement #theeverygirl #iamtheeverygirl #mycreativebiz #pursuepretty #prettylittlethings #wellmade #thatsdarling #handsandhustle #craftsposure #handmadecurator #handmadeloves #dsshapes #contemporarycraft #modernmaker #statementring #statementpiece #whowhatwear #stylediaries #jewelryaddict #riojeweler #creativehappylife #makersgonnashare #etsywholesale #geometricjewelry


No comments:

Post a Comment