Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A little behind the scenes look at some of the necklaces on my bench for today, and the tools I will use to finish them up. • Sometimes running one's own business can get overwhelming, and my own to do list can span things from planning for retirement to responding to an email about a custom order to packing and shipping finished pieces. On the days when I feel pulled in a lot of directions I try to reroot in just doing the most basic part of this. The making. (Says the girl currently posting on Instagram.) But seriously. It reminds me of one of the most common pieces of advice I took away from reading the many many inspirational profiles in In the Company of Women: which was "Do the work." • So I'm off to do the work.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ouMJjF

No comments:

Post a Comment