Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Hi! It's been a while since I showed my face around here, because I find selfies to be ugh. But this is me, the person behind all of the jewels I generally post here. Here I am in a corner of the construction site of my future studio, which is just one of the many balls that are in the air over here at Rebecca Haas Jewelry. There's something about the way this pic turned out that I like, so I though it was a good chance to say hey to you all. I snapped it today trying to capture my new kicks, but kind of missed. See? Selfies are hard. But this is me in a typical studio-day get up, which is a mishmosh of comfy clothes. One of the big benefits of working for yourself, by yourself, is you can wear your pjs if you want. But I generally don't. Pj's at 9am is great, but something about still being in your pjs at 6pm when you open a bottle of wine just feels wrong. Am I right? Ok, I'll stop rambling now, and thanks and hi again to those of you who made it all the way to the end! 🤗


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2muWtgT

No comments:

Post a Comment