Monday, June 5, 2017

Good news! After much hunting I found a source for the material I need to make these Pillar Necklaces in both yellow and rose gold fill AND they are now available online! How pretty are those luscious warm gold bars?! This means that soon I will also be able to offer all of my cuff bracelets in rose gold fill too! I haven't updated those listings yet, but feel free to reach out if you have any questions about what will be available. Link in profile. • • • • • #rosegold #barnecklace #makersgonnamake #craftsposure #handmadeloves #foundmademodern #riojeweler #minimalfashion #everydayjewelry #simplestyle #differencemakesus #abmcrafty #foundforaged #thatsdarling #theeverygirl #makersgonnashare #handmadecurator #homeinthestudio #newdesign #folkcreative #buyfolk #theartofslowliving #handmade #handcraftedjewelry #lovegold #lovegoldlive #wowetsy #welovecollect


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2svUskg

No comments:

Post a Comment