Saturday, June 17, 2017

I've been doing more bird watching this spring than I normally do. Not out on a mountaintop with binoculars or anything mind you. But I watch them out the windows, and I know which pair is nesting where, and I follow with wonder their domestic patterns while they build their nests and hatch their eggs. And I think this new fascination is rubbing off on my work. Inspired by intricate geometric feather patterns found on birds' wings, the new Sheartail Necklace is at the heart of where boho meets modern. Available now through the link in profile. • • • • • • • • • #momentsofmine #flashesofdelight #thatauthenticfeeling #welovecollect #theartofslowliving #thatsdarling #darlingweekend #thedarlingmovement #handmade #Handmadecurator #craftsposure #instajewelry #craftspire #foundforaged #abmcrafty #bohostyle #jungalowstyle #dspattern #simplestyle #sustainablefashion #recycledmetal #ecoluxe #etsywholesale #handcraftedjewelry #contemporarycraft #artisanjewelry #thenewbohemians


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2sBCkYG

No comments:

Post a Comment