Friday, July 21, 2017

Ok, so I finally had a chance to count up, and I have made 282 pieces of jewelry since I first posted about trying to make 350 pieces by the end of the month. Feeling pretty tired, and I can't even tell you what a mess my studio is right now, but feeling pretty 💪⚒👊 about it all. I think I'm gonna make it folks. 😅#350piecechallenge #cantstopwontstop #makersgonnamake • • • Pretty bandana I'm using to dry this batch of jewelry fresh out of the tumbler by @brooklynbandanas • • • • • • #handcraftedjewelry #leagueofnhcraftsmen #sunapee #artisanjewelry #finecraft #contemporarycraft #modernmaker #designermaker #folkcreative #capturemycraft #theeverygirl #thatsdarling #handsandhustle #handsinframe #mycreativebiz #creative #thehappynow #girlboss #ladypreneur #alifeofintention #bedeeplyrooted #pursuepretty #slowfashion #lifeofanartist


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2toGsZv

No comments:

Post a Comment