Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Question. I made this new necklace in 14k for my next show and it made me start to wonder. Do you wish there were more more solid 14k options on my website? (As opposed to just mostly gold-filled?) As I build my new site it would be a great time to add/expand this section if there is interest. I do so love working with fine materials, but things get pricey fast and I really want my work to be accessible, and affordable too! I'd really love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!! • • • • This new one of a kind necklace with a 14k rose and yellow gold pendant and a sterling silver double chain, headed for The Annual Craftmen's Fair in about 10 days! • • • • • • #lovetheleaguenh #leagueofnhcraftsmen #finejewelry #lovegold #lovegoldlive #mixedmetals #everydayluxury #everydayjewelry #simplestyle #jewelrygram #differencemakesus #homeinthestudio #folkcreative #thenewbohemians #mycreativebiz #handmadeisbetter #craftsposure #contemporarycraft #modernmaker #todaysvermont #finecraft #handcraftedjewelry #lessbutbetter #buydifferently #futureheirlooms #sunapee #artistlife #alifeofintention


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2eLGFnr

No comments:

Post a Comment