Sunday, August 13, 2017

I told my husband that after the fair I was thinking about stopping into the used bike shop and buying a bike to cruise around on, and he said "It's so nice to hear you talking about the future again!" I guess I've been a little obsessed with the Sunapee fair recently . . . 🤔But today is the last day, so the obsessing is over until next summer! Thank you all so so much for coming to the fair, I am overwhelmed. And for those of you far and wide for not unfollowing me and bearing with all of these fair posts!! I'll have three studio days to try to pick up the pieces of my regular work life and then we are off on a couple road trips to try to squeeze the last days of sun and freedom out of summer before the school year begins. • • • This pic: Just admiring today's bracelet situation on my final drive to Sunapee, as you do. 😉 And certainly not taking pictures while driving. . . 😳 • • • • • • • #lifeofanartist #handmadelife #makerlife #supporthandmade #layeringbracelets #wishbone #makersgonnamake #handmadeisbetter #craftsposure #contemporarycraft #finecraft #lovetheleaguenh #leagueofnhcraftsmen #sunapee #collectivelycreate #thenewbohemians #bohochic #handcraftedjewelry #ecoluxe #recycledsilver #sustainablejewelry #theeverygirl #thatsdarling #myunicornlife #girlboss #creativepreneur


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2wUEqSt

No comments:

Post a Comment