Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Some fresh cosmos from this evening's walk through the garden. I could post nothing but pictures of flowers and vegetables at this time of year, but am restraining myself. At least I managed to get a few rings in the frame. . . 🤓 Now I'm just hanging out, waiting for my 10 o'clock webinar about how to win at Facebook, because I'm kind of hopeless at reaching people through Facebook, but I'm trying to get better! #themoreyouknow #mycreativebiz #lifeofanartist • • • • Rings = Seer Ring, top, two stacked Double Wrap Rings below. • • • • • #girlboss #creativepreneur #neverstoplearning #dreamersanddoers #creativehappylife #blooooms #dsfloral #dspink #thehappynow #stylingtheseasons #gatheredstyle #rsflowers #theartofslowliving #vermonting #natureinthehome #nothingisordinary #postitfortheaesthetic #pursuepretty #myunicornlife #Designermaker #makersmovement #foundforaged #todaysvermont #slowlived


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2wzDebc

No comments:

Post a Comment