Monday, May 23, 2011

Behind the Scenes at the Craftacular

Here are some photos from my time at the Bust Craftacular this past Saturday in New York City.  It was lots of fun.  I sold some work, met some super nice people, and Cassie (Shop Clementine) and I had a great time sharing our table.  Even though space was a bit limited it was much more fun to share and it made the day speed by.  It was also great to meet the guys behind Necklush and reconnect with Lauren from Local Library, as well as see all my lovely Brooklyn friends in the evenings.  Oh, and that delicious looking cupcake, that is a chicken and waffle cupcake by Robicelli's Bakery.  Yes, it is.
But it is also so great to be home with my boys!  And I came home to one of my pieces making it to the front page of Etsy, which always spurs a welcome flurry of activity.  Here's a peek at the front page with my little deer head silhouette on it curated by Artistico!  Yay!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, and managed to find some sunshine somewhere!  There certainly isn't any here.  Worst spring weather ever.

3 comments:

  1. thnks so much for this great and fantastic post ... real enjoy it ...

    And thank you who you add my treasury in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally awesome! thank you for the mentioning our baby Necklush! have a great and wonderful summer!!! Troy and Stephano:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe I missed you in brooklyn!:(

    ReplyDelete