Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Another look at the new necklace I posted here about a week ago. I'm not quite sure what to do with this one. It is pretty labor intensive, so I'm not sure I want to add it to my web site, but I'm all done for shows for the season. I'm thinking maybe Instagram auction? I've never sold anything this way, although I've certainly bought things that way before. What do you guys think? • • • • • • • • • • #auction #jewelryaddict #jewelrygram #lovegold #handmade #madeinvermont #mycreativebiz #differencemakesus #ohwowyes #etsyseller #calledtobecreative #createeveryday #makersmovement #maker #designermaker #ecoluxe #sustainable #recycledgold #Postitfortheaesthetic #pursuepretty #nothingisordinary #simplestyle #handmadefashion #geometricjewelry #geometric #craftsposure #handmadeloves #foundmademodern


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2yb7JEH

No comments:

Post a Comment