Monday, October 2, 2017

Delicate geometric layers from last week in the studio, destined for Weston Craft Show next weekend. I'm winging my way home now to finish everything up in time for set up on Thursday. I've been having so much fun making new stuff to debut at the show! I think you guys are going to like it!! (I hope you guys are going to like it) • • • • • • • #pursuepretty #delicatejewelry #makersmovement #verilymoment #craftsposure #handmadeloves #differencemakesus #etsywholesale #myunicornlife #folkcreative #madeinvermont #darlingweekend #finditliveit #seekthesimplicity #everydaybeauty #Everydayjewelry #sustainablefashion #ecoluxe #ecofashion #greenlifestyle #thenewbohemians #Contemporarycraft #finecraft #mixedmetal #jewelryaddict #lovegold


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2hKbCKh

No comments:

Post a Comment