Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I posted a few new designs on my website today, including this Soleil Necklace! They are among the favorites from recent shows and insta posts. I'm still getting used to the back end of my website, so it took me precisely forever to list 4 new pieces. But I'll get faster, and the new designs will keep rolling out :) Also, yes, sweater weather has officially arrived here in Vermont. I don't want to talk about it. Not quite yet. • • • • • • • • #mycreativebiz #createmakeshare #livecreatively #makersmovement #thenativecreative #geometric #geometricjewelry #finditliveit #Makersvillage #Hellohandmade #Thatsdarling #Thehappynow #Craftsposure #Pursuepretty #autumnmood #sweaterweather #thatauthenticfeeling #feelfreefeed #handsandhustle #sustainable #sustainablefashion #handcraftedjewelry #ethicaljewelry #Flashesofdelight #Mindtheminimal #Modernmaker #Chooselovely #Creativehappenings #Studioscenes


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2yrXtWg

No comments:

Post a Comment