Thursday, January 25, 2018

Haha my fave studio get-up of the week. Wearing whatever I want is, for me, one of the best perks of working alone, tucked away at the end of a long dirt road. Possibly not the most fashionable, but so SO cozy. What's your favorite and most unexpected perk of your job? I'd love to hear. I love hearing what other people do! #werk #slipperlife #homeinthestudio • • • • • • • • #theeverygirl #ilovermont #inmystudio #solopreneur #mycreativebiz #legwarmers #cylcollective #thatauthenticfeeling #ootd #rscozy #girlboss #ladypreneur #vermontartist #lifeofanartist #creativelifehappylife #creativehappylife #Peoplescreatives #creativityfound #thatsdarling #makersmovement #greenlifestyle #bigmagic #differencemakesus #simplicity #thatauthenticfeeling #thisismycommunity


No comments:

Post a Comment