Wednesday, January 31, 2018

We have been having a really rough go around here with the sleeping recently. Sick kiddos mostly, with a added dose of bedtime revolt just to twist the knife. I don't know about you, but I do not handle lack of sleep well at all. And for me, the first thing that goes is my diet. I'm not usually a health nut or anything, but when I am tired all I want to do is eat grilled cheese and pizza and everything comfort food. But last night, miracle of miracles, this whole household slept through the night. And so this morning I had the energy to discover something that was both delicious and healthy! So much so that I had to share. It's fresh goat cheese on crusty bread with honey and walnuts. So good! And filling. 👍I'm already looking forward to another one tomorrow. #feedfeed #yum • • • • • • • • • • • #notsaddesklunch #onthetable #f52grams #lifeofanartist #thejuggleisreal #mycreativebiz #mompreneur #inspiredbythis #forkyeah #healthyeats #welllived #liveauthentic #thatsdarling #pursuejoy #momlife #morningslikethese #theeverydayportrait #girlboss #realsimple #verilymoment #theeverygirl #handsandhustle #makersmovement #designermaker #bossbabes #darlingmovement #feedyoursoul


No comments:

Post a Comment