Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I'm thrilled to share that my website has been updated with a whole bunch of new designs from my spring collection, including these two personal faves! 🌱 You can find them by looking for this photo on the home page through the link in profile. (And my Etsy Wholesale Sheets as well for any interested retailers) I'll continue to add more every day for a while so stay tuned. . . I'm on a roll folks!! 🀸🏻‍♀️πŸ’ͺ⚒ #makersmovement #ss18 • • • • • • • • #craftsposure #bohostyle #modernmaker #differencemakesus #etsywholesale #etsyseller #foundmademodern #whowhatwear #stylediaries #ecoluxe #sustainablefashion #wellmade #handmadeisbetter #abmcrafty #petalsandprops #finditstyleit #psimadethis #dspattern #theeverygirl #greenlifestyle #thatsdarling #mycreativebiz #pursuepretty #creativityfound #designermaker #newdesign #bohomodern


No comments:

Post a Comment