Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanks!

Thanks so much to everyone who came to this past Saturday's open studio!  It was such a fun event, and It was so nice to see all of you!  And I wanted to be sure to let you all know how much I appreciate you making the trek down the long dirt road to do your Christmas shopping!  
And for those of you who couldn't make it on Saturday, I'll be leaving everything set up for the next few weeks, so feel free to drop me a line or send me a note to set up a time to come browse!  I'll be in there working away filling Christmas orders anyway, and I'd welcome the break!

3 comments:

  1. Your studio is gorgeous! It's fun, yet extremely organized--which is probably my favorite combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Paige! Believe me, it is not always this neat, but I am going to really try hard to keep it this way this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the studio! and your photo's are amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete