Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Campestral Goes to France!

Sorry for the blog-o-silence yesterday.  It was a crazy day of wrapping up work before our TWO WEEK trip.  I know, crazy, right?  It is my mom extraordinaire's 70th birthday wish that we all take a family trip to Provence, France this summer, so here we go!  My brother, his wife and their two little boys are meeting us in Paris and we are all nine taking the TGV (fast train) to Avignon together.  The poor french travelers won't know what hit them when we all roll onto the train with two weeks worth of luggage and three under-slept children! 
But right now I am luxuriating in my DesignMom moment, and being excited about taking Campestral to France for two weeks of international blogging. (For those of you who don't know about DesignMom click here.)
In mentally preparing for this trip I looked through some old photos of our last trip to france six years ago. These three pics are from that trip.  But I am SO looking forward to taking my new camera this time and taking loads of photos of the beautiful food, culture and countryside.  
 Hold onto your berets folks, and stay tuned for the upcoming travelogue, Campestral style!  (And please keep your fingers crossed for us and a smooth epic journey with a 20 month old!  I hope we all survive!)

2 comments:

  1. Woohooo! Have a fabulous time, eat some brie and olives for me, and I can't wait to see your pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fabulous!!! Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete